Saturday, October 5, 2013

The Return to Markets and Burgerlab~!

Almost like we were attempting a sequel or a remake, this Saturday was spent almost exactly like our last Markets-and-myBurgerLab-later outing~ :)


Not that that's a bad idea -- nothing like a day of productive shopping, topped off with an extremely satisfying dinner. I finally got to taste myBurgerLab's Kajuu burger, after months of craving it! And I got some pretty decent loot at the Markets@JayaOne, too~


The day didn't start off so well, since I was feeling ill and had to skip my afternoon Japanese class to recover. :( I was worried I would have to skip our Markets outing as well, but somehow after I took a nap, I felt almost recovered~ OwO

Maybe it's the Healing Power of Shopping or the fact I was distracted from my lethargy by bargain-hunting, but I felt fine exploring Jaya One, tempted by all the cute clothes and crafts and brilliant trinket-things.















Coke #sharemycokelah cans~ <3 I love this campaign, it's so clever~



Basically the essence of my entire Malaysian childhood in the back of a car boot ...










I loved everything at this stall~! So brillant and exactly up my alley, but not exactly affordable~ ^^;;

Always awesome stuff from Notbook-Notbuk!



Ol skool games to learn and play for free~!



My spoils for the day: Dress with Eiffel tower print, a Beatles Yellow Submarine poster from Currynoodles Posters, an ink-stamp in the shape of a camera, and a tote bag from Individium~ :3


We later adjourned to myBurgerLab for dinner ... and I could finally try my long-awaited Kaijuu burger~! I waited ages to finally taste it, ever since it was announced during the height of the Pacific Rim fan-craze. Sadly, the Jaeger burger wasn't on the menu anymore ... let's hope they bring it back~! :(



I have come to hunt Kaijuu~!

Kaijuu burger: It was a glorious combination of beef patty + smoked salmon + ebiko + spring onions on a charcoal burger bun ... totally delicious and happy in my mouth~ *v* This is what Rangers in the Jaeger Program have for breakfast~!!


For more information:
Markets: https://www.facebook.com/themrkts

BurgerLab
Website: https://www.facebook.com/myBurgerLab
Location: No. 14, Jalan 21/22, Seapark, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
Opening Hours: Tue - Sun, 17:00 - 22:15

No comments:

Post a Comment